EntropicMS Where everything is Possible.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EntropicMS Where everything is Possible.

EntropicMS v117 Maplestory Private Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jack's GM Position Application~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NeonPhobia

Jack's GM Position Application~ Empty
PostSubject: Jack's GM Position Application~   Jack's GM Position Application~ EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 9:13 pm

Hey,I did Make a format because I found none..

IGN: Jack

What timezone do you live in: New Jersey (UTC/GMT -4 hours)

What will you do to a hacker: Depending on the situation, first thing I would do is confirm if this hacker was AFK or was able to respond. If he wasn't AFK I would be sure to screenshot and hypercam if possible before he stopped. I would then suspend his account while I presented the evidence to my superiors and they would determine his fate. If this hacker was AFK and unable to respond I would simply grab all the evidence neccissary, then ban him. Then of course I would present the evidence to a person of higher power here in this server.

What will you do to people fighting: If I See 2 players fighting. I would first tell them to calm down then tell them to pick a number from 1-10. The closest number to the number I'm thinking of will go first to tell his story and while hes telling his story. the other person will be muted so he wouldn't interrupt his talking. After hearing both of there stories. I would tell them both to stop with the nonsense and try to solve both of there problem depending if it's meaningless or it has a meaning. (By when i say meaning/meaningless. I would solve all problem but if this one was a problem for like example a scam. I would look into this and see who's right or wrong.

What will you do to GM's fighting: If I See 2 Staff's fighting. I would first tell them to calm down then tell them to pick a number from 1-10. The closest number to the number I'm thinking of will go first to tell his story and while hes telling his story. the other person will be muted so he wouldn't interrupt his talking. After hearing both of there stories. I would tell them both to stop with the nonsense and try to solve both of there problem depending if it's meaningless or it has a meaning. (By when i say meaning/meaningless. I would solve all problem but if this one was a problem for like example a scam. I would look into this and see who's right or wrong.

How long are you willing to dedicate to this server: Well since,I'd say about 12 hours each day or so. But once school starts, I would only play for about 4 or 5 hours. I could squeeze an extra hour or 2 if I finish my homework early Or Always Online<3.

Thanks For Reading Embarassed

Last edited by NeonPhobia on Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eddie

Eddie

PostSubject: Re: Jack's GM Position Application~   Jack's GM Position Application~ EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:34 pm

Great Application, only problem is, is that your GM problem an ur User problem is the same thing. GM's can't scam one another for Many reason. Being that said if you could edit that an change the reasoning i would like to look further into this application.

Note: We aren't currently hiring for any GM positions atm but in the near future im sure will be. Thanks for Applying your application will not be deleted an it will be saved On files so keep your hopes high, because we will be looking soon for one.

P/s MUST BE ACTIVE. Thanks Happy Mapling.

-the crew Gm-Edd/Gm-Cory
Back to top Go down
NeonPhobia

PostSubject: Re: Jack's GM Position Application~   Jack's GM Position Application~ EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:47 pm

Eddie wrote:
Great Application, only problem is, is that your GM problem an ur User problem is the same thing. GM's can't scam one another for Many reason. Being that said if you could edit that an change the reasoning i would like to look further into this application.

Note: We aren't currently hiring for any GM positions atm but in the near future im sure will be. Thanks for Applying your application will not be deleted an it will be saved On files so keep your hopes high, because we will be looking soon for one.

P/s MUST BE ACTIVE. Thanks Happy Mapling.

-the crew Gm-Edd/Gm-Cory

Agreed And Deleted, Thanks Embarassed .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jack's GM Position Application~   Jack's GM Position Application~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Jack's GM Position Application~
Page 1 of 1