EntropicMS Where everything is Possible.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EntropicMS Where everything is Possible.

EntropicMS v117 Maplestory Private Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ken's Introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NightSky

Ken's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Ken's Introduction   Ken's Introduction EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 2:22 am

Whats up everyone? My name is Ken, and my IGN(s) are Moon & Earth. I may make other characters and they'll probably also be named after planets, but keep in mind there are some imposters out there Razz Back on topic, I just joined this server today and ba ba ba bah bah ba, Im Lovin' it! (props to those who get the reference) Yes, so, as you can see I get off topic pretty easily. Anyways I'm just saying hello to everyone on the server and I hope you welcome me into your lives because I certainly won't be leaving unless the server blows up (not blows up as in gets popular, blows up as in literally explodes to the point where it can't run) OKAY, BYE NOW. Hope to see you guys in-game Smile))
Back to top Go down
Eddie

Eddie

Ken's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken's Introduction   Ken's Introduction EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 2:26 am

BLOWS UP?! BUT WHY?!
Back to top Go down
NightSky

Ken's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken's Introduction   Ken's Introduction EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 5:48 pm

For reasons I can't explain... affraid
Back to top Go down
Eddie

Eddie

Ken's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken's Introduction   Ken's Introduction EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 9:18 pm

Noiceeeeee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ken's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken's Introduction   Ken's Introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

Ken's Introduction
Page 1 of 1